FANCY SOME GRANOLA?
Quarantine got me snacking quite often so I thought, why not make some granola. It’s tasty, crunchy and you can eat it at anytime! With yogurt, smoothies or even just grab and chew. I started adding some to my ice cream and it’s so delicious oh my. Anyway, let’s head to the recipe..
BAKE TIME : 40 MIN
2 Cups Rolled Oats
1 Cup Almond Nuts. (I crushed mine with a blender because I got tired of breaking them manually haha. You can use them whole if you don’t mind the size. )
1 Cup Walnuts
1/2 Cup Ground Nuts
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar. Regular sugar works too
1/4 Cup Honey/ Maple Syrup
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Cinnamon
2 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Salt
2 handfulls of dried cranberries or any dried fruit of choice.
*This is just a guideline. You can add other ingredients such as peacans, raisins and nut butter. All depends on what you like.
- Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix all wet ingredients in a separate bowl. To make it easier, I used a blender.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ones and mix evenly.
- Spread parchment paper on your baking tray then spread out the granola mix. Or spray some oil on the baking tray if you don’t have parchment paper. It’ll prevent the granola from sticking.
- For even baking, turn it every 15 minutes until the granola forms a golden brown color.
- Add the seeds and dried fruit. Top up your yogurt with granola and enjoy your snack!